CICC's Wellbeing Team
‘In response to the recent “lockdown” measures announced by the Prime Minister to contain coronavirus, we have setup a Wellbeing team to help our elderly and vulnerable members who may be detrimentally affected.
To contact us please leave a message (voice, SMS or WhatsApp) on our helpline on 0759 8941828 and we will aim to respond within 48 hours.
Our Wellbeing team provides:
- CHAT SERVICE for CICC members who are lonely or isolated and provide support.
- SIGNPOSTING members to services they require or help them access those services.
- DELIVERY SERVICE to buy essential groceries, pick up medicines for members who do not have any means or are having to self isolate.
This service will be provided by a volunteer group who will use a dedicated CICC WhatsApp group to coordinate this noble effort.
You can help by:
- Let us know any member who you feel may be vulnerable and could benefit (with their permission) or ask them to contact us.
- Donating money to purchase groceries for those in need.
You can donate via:
- Bank Name: Barclays
- Sort Code: 20-45-45
- Account Number: 63854442
- Reference: COVID
For more info or to volunteer please contact us.
Colchester Islamic Community Centre is a Registered UK Charity.
Registered Charity No. 1175376
Contact us: email@example.com
Our bank details are:
CICC Property AC
Sort Code: 20-45-45
Account No: 03922820