Assalam AlaikumWelcome to Colchester Islamic Community Centre
CICC COVID19 SUPPORT
In response to the recent “lockdown” measures announced by the Prime Minister to contain coronavirus, we have launched a programme to help our elderly and vulnerable members who may be affected.
Our helpline is over 7-days a week from 10 am to 2pm
CICC COVID19 SUPPORT HELPLINE: 0759 8941828
The helpline provides;
1. CHAT SERVICE for CICC members who are lonely or isolated and provide support.
2. SIGNPOSTING members to services they require or help them access those services.
3. DELIVERY SERVICE to buy essential groceries, pick up medicines for members who do not have any means or are having to self isolate.
This service will be provided by a volunteer group who will use a dedicated CICC WhatsApp group to coordinate this noble effort.
You can help by:
1. Let us know any member who you feel may be vulnerable and could benefit (with their permission) or ask them to contact us.
2. Donating money to purchase groceries for those in need
You can also transfer money to our account
Sort code 20-45-45
For more info or to volunteer please contact us.
CICC has found a home!
We have purchased the Beehive and we are seeking donations for refurbishment to provide a much-needed hub to host the services we provide to the community.’
Please donate now.
Additional Muslims in Colchester between 2001 to 2011